In compliance with the regulation of data protection and privacy and the European Parliament Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from the 27 april 2016 regarding the protection of natural people in connection with processing personal data and free movement of such data as well as the repel of directive 95/46/EC (further: GDPR) we inform that we store your personal data, which will be processed for purposes connected with carried out business activity and business cooperation, which includes marketing purpouses and transmitted offers. The legal basis for processing data is a legitimate interest realizes by the Administrator.
We inform that we protect our clients' data on the highest level, taking into account newly introduced legislations.
1. The administrator of your data is NaturAvena Sp. z o.o. 05-500 Piaseczno, Raszyńska 13, NIP: 951-22-45-666, REGON: 141278520.
2. In order to obtain information regarding storing and processing your data please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com.
3. Data we store:
a. Company address
b. Names of company contacts
c. Telephone numbers
d. Provided e-mail addresses
e. Bank account data for payments
f. Details of work performed
4. We store the above-mentioned data in order to perform the contract based on GDPR article 6.1(b), and in order to adjust our offer for you to enable us to provide our services. If necessary, we will transfer your personal data in order to provide our services. We will transfer data to two groups:
a. our employees and associates, who need to have access to the data in order to perform their duties,
b. processors, commissioned with this task, for example payment processors, entities implementing legal services in favour of the Administrator, accounting services, IT services, including hosting, and courier companies providing us with transport services.
5. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract, and for the rest of the time required by the Tax Office for sales register archiving, and in the case of data provided optionally - until the withdrawl of the permission, but no longer than period of the contract. The period of personal data processing can be extended every time by the claim limitation period, if data processing proves necessary for redress and defense against it. After that period the data will be processed only in the field and for the time required by the law, that includes balance and tax regulations.
6. You have the right to request access to your data, their correction, deletion, limiting their processing, as well as moving them. As well as the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body (since the 25 of may 2018 president of the Office of the Personal Character Data Protection) when you decide that processing the data saved by us infringes on the provisions of GDPR.
7. Your personal data will not be profiled.
8. Providing personal data is required in order to conclude a contract, with the exception of personal data marked as optional, which you can provide voluntarily. A consequence of not providing necessary personal data results in inability to conclude the contract.